Thursday, October 2, 2008

exciting news!

I am pregnant! I am due April 16 and today I am 12 weeks! We are very excited about starting our family. We are going to find out what we are having in November. I can't believe it is almost here. I will start posting pictures soon. We are taking pictures every 2 weeks until I really start to show.

2 comments:

Kels said...

I knew when I saw your title what it had to mean! Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Hopefully you are feeling well and can't wait to see pics of your cute pregnant belly!

Cassey @http://natural-nurturer@blogspot.com said...

i am so excited for you!!! we are getting ready to start trying! im so happy for you girl! nate is getting deployed in january.. so we might be delaying it! .. wow, i cant wait to hear all about it! -
cassey