Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pregnancy

Week 10

Week 12

Week 15


Week 17
I am now in my 5th month. We will find out what we are having on November 17. I am so ready to know if we will have a boy of girl. I don't really care either way as long as it is a healthy baby. I have been really tired and just now finally feeling better.
We are finally finished painting the walls in the kitchen. We need to do some touch ups but over all it looks much better. We still have a long ways to go but we will get there soon. We have a lot to do before the baby gets here. I am getting a little worried, but we still have until April. When we find out what we are having I will be able to do so much more.




1 comment:

Kels said...

Did you find out what you are having yet??