Sunday, August 24, 2008

first day of school

I start back to school tomorrow with the kids. I am excited but as of Friday I have 22 kids. I am scared to know how many I am going to have by the end of the week. We had meet the teacher on Thursday night. I had 16 out of 22 parents show up. I thought that was really good considering my parent involvement last year. I have a really big problem with parents coming in and telling me how their child is horrible and then listing the things that are wrong. Then I had another parent come back and tell me even more on Friday. I can understand if you want me to know a little bit, but do I really need to know the life story before I get to know the child?

My husband is using a hair dryer on the ac unit right now. The ac unit froze up on it and so he is trying to fix it. Things like this really make me nervous!

1 comment:

Kels said...

Seriously you were in Roscoe? My uncle's cotton farm is in Roscoe!? We were out there and ate at Rhetta Mae's...his family would know that restaurant. They might even know my uncle, Jon Bergstrom. Anyway, thats crazy! Wish we would have been there at the same time and gotten together! How's school goin? you need to post pics of your room!