Saturday, March 20, 2010

Videos

I was drying my hair the other morning and Emerson was 'cleaning' his old bathtub. I was scared he was going to fall and hit his head on the bathtub, so I moved the tub on the floor. He had the best time climbing in and out of it! He could of been entertained for hours! I finally just sat on the floor and played with him.


His Aunt Heather got him a ball popper for Christmas but he doesn't really care that it doesn't always have the balls in it. He loves the music! He will crawl over to it turn it on and play around it. When the music turns off he will turn it back on and continue to play, and now he has started to dance! He turns the music on and dances. Sorry the video is a little dark, it was during the day and the sun was shining in through the skylight.


I have so many videos I want to get posted. He has a unique crawl that everyone must see to believe!

No comments: