I just wanted a picture of him by himself. I held his hand and the whole time he was screaming! I let go of his hand and he stood there long enough for my dad to take his picture. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He will be a year old next month!!!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Daffodil Garden
We went to a Daffodil Garden this weekend to take pictures. It was a beautiful day outside a little cool but it was nice. Emerson loves to be outside but not a fan of sitting on the ground at all!





I just wanted a picture of him by himself. I held his hand and the whole time he was screaming! I let go of his hand and he stood there long enough for my dad to take his picture. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He will be a year old next month!!!
I just wanted a picture of him by himself. I held his hand and the whole time he was screaming! I let go of his hand and he stood there long enough for my dad to take his picture. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He will be a year old next month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Such cute family pictures. He seems like such a happy little guy! I'm so jealous of all the green and flowers! Everything is brown and dead still here. And they are calling for up to 10 inches of snow tomorrow...BOO!
Post a Comment