We have been so sick around our house the last week. Emerson got RSV on Monday and took him back on Thursday for a check-up and he had a double ear infection. Justin and I both were feeling pretty horrible too. Justin had a sinus infection and they just gave me something since everyone else was sick! I had the nurses at work look at my ear and they said it was red. The doc gave me something for that too. When I left work on Friday, I wasn't feeling too well. I had to go get Emerson from my parents' house, and I got sick when I got to their house. It was horrible!!! The tummy bug stayed around all Friday night. My parents had to drive me and Emerson home. I don't wish that on anyone at all! We are all slowly getting better thank goodness!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Standing up!
He started standing up yesterday. He has been trying to stand for a while, he would get to his knees and then stop. While we were sitting around the house Emerson crawled over to the ottoman and just stood up!!! It took me a second to realize what he had done. He was so proud of himself. When he pulls himself up now, he stands there for a minute and he starts to scream. He hasn't mastered the sitting down yet! I just love him. We kept saying Emerson and he would look at us a grin from ear to ear!
We have been so sick around our house the last week. Emerson got RSV on Monday and took him back on Thursday for a check-up and he had a double ear infection. Justin and I both were feeling pretty horrible too. Justin had a sinus infection and they just gave me something since everyone else was sick! I had the nurses at work look at my ear and they said it was red. The doc gave me something for that too. When I left work on Friday, I wasn't feeling too well. I had to go get Emerson from my parents' house, and I got sick when I got to their house. It was horrible!!! The tummy bug stayed around all Friday night. My parents had to drive me and Emerson home. I don't wish that on anyone at all! We are all slowly getting better thank goodness!

We have been so sick around our house the last week. Emerson got RSV on Monday and took him back on Thursday for a check-up and he had a double ear infection. Justin and I both were feeling pretty horrible too. Justin had a sinus infection and they just gave me something since everyone else was sick! I had the nurses at work look at my ear and they said it was red. The doc gave me something for that too. When I left work on Friday, I wasn't feeling too well. I had to go get Emerson from my parents' house, and I got sick when I got to their house. It was horrible!!! The tummy bug stayed around all Friday night. My parents had to drive me and Emerson home. I don't wish that on anyone at all! We are all slowly getting better thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment