Friday, July 4, 2008

Something new

Justin and I got married on March 10, 2007. We just had our one year anniversary. We have definitely had some great times together. I have just completed my first year of teaching kindergarten and I really enjoyed it. It was a great learning experience for me.




We have been working on our house that we bought in October of 2007. We are doing things a little at a time.



The first 2 pictures are the house before we redid the landscaping on the front of the house.








These 2 pictures are what the house looks like now. We are very proud of what our house looks like now. We did all the work ourselves.


We are slowly working on the inside of the house right now. We had so much wallpaper to take down!

1 comment:

Kels said...

Yea! You got a blog! I love it! I haven't talked to you in forever, hope you guys doing well! And yes, Sammi did fall asleep that way, she is so funny sometimes.